1508 #B SW Webster St, Seattle - $545,000
2,140 SQ/FT - 5 BR, 3 BTH
On a private road sits this light flooded spacious home in move-in condition. Open living, dining and kitchen concept with huge windows and space. Living room has vaulted ceilings, wood burning fireplace and hardwood floors. Updated kitchen with granite counters, plus eating bar that opens to dining area. New paint and carpet throughout. Private master suite, family and laundry rooms and two car garage. Spacious deck and back patio area with newly planted grass. Pre-Inspected and move-in ready.
What We Love About Living Here
• Three bedrooms all on the same level - we loved that everyone was on the same level, so no stair climbing in the middle of the night.
• The light filled open plan living space on the main level - the space is flexible and warm. We have hosted the whole extended family for many holiday gatherings.
• The large cook friendly kitchen - I love to cook, but also love to see what my kids are up to, and this kitchen allowed me to do both. The massive amount of counter space made it easy to spread out and work on multi part meals. I especially love the pantry next to the fridge, and the easy pull out drawers made it great for seeing everything I had in there.
• The private road - the road is a dead end, so the only traffic is people living on it! I felt total safe letting my son ride his bike or tag along while I worked in the raised garden beds.
• The fully fenced yard - just enough room for the kids to run around and nowhere for them to go!
• Spacious two car garage - plenty of room to park the cars, and still have some space left over for storage.
• Central AC - this house has it! We might only need it for a few short weeks during the summer, but its so great to have! Nothing like walking out of the heat into a nice cool house!
• Easy access to so many neighborhood parks; Riverview Play-field just up the street, Highland Park Playground is an easy walk, and its a short drive to Lincoln, Westcrest, Delridge and Puget Parks.
• Easy commuter location - the bus stop for the 125 and 128 is just around the corner, and its about a 20 min drive to down town. The house is also a short 15 min drive to the Airport!
• Short drive to all that West Seattle has to offer - 5 min to Westwood village (Target, Starbucks, QFC, 24hr Fitness, Staples, Rite Aid, the Post Office, and much more), 5 min drive to White Center (Proletariat Pizza, and Full Tilt Ice-cream), 10 min drive to the Alaska Junction.
• The Botanical Gardens at the South Seattle Community College are just up the street and I think a hidden gem of West Seattle. They are almost fully fenced, and totally free!
• The Museum of Flight is just a 10 min drive and total worth an annual membership. Our favorite part is the covered hanger with lots of airplanes you can climb inside.
• Westcrest Park has a massive and fully fenced off leash dog park
• There is a DMV across 25th Ave from Westwood Village, that has some pretty early opening hours, and if you are there at open the wait is short. I’ve been in and out in less than 10 minutes!
• Meat from The Live Butcher in White Center is some of best around! Pre-order your thanksgiving Turkey from him!
• Vatsana Thai in Westwood Village is a great take out or deliver option
• Proletariat Pizza delivers!
• Sanislo Elementary School is an easy walk from the house